About Me

  Hello there! If you are reading this, first and foremost, thank you. Thank you for taking a chance on me. I am not sure what caused you to stop and read this but it means the world to me that you did, so thanks so very much.

  Secondly, hi. My name is Tiffany and for years I have wanted to start a blog. I have had a couple (failed) attempts at starting one, but I am optimistic about this one. I think the difference this time is that I have matured and become the person I have always wanted to be. I am not saying that I am perfect by any nature, but I think I understand myself better now than before. And now I am mature enough to take the step into the blogging world! I have seen some of my friends do it and I am inspired once more.

  A little bit about me: I am a lover of all things peaceful, beautiful, and musical. I love quiet nights in with music playing as I take in the music and the environment around me. I know a lot about different types of music, and hopefully I can incorporate some of my music findings here. But, let's not get ahead of myself there. :) As I was saying though, I have lots of things that amuse me, so I hope you enjoy those. I'm a simple person by nature, with quite the taste for material goods. But we all have our faults.

  With this blog, I hope to have an ongoing conversation about life, and what amuses us, and what makes us the people we are. Now I cannot promise that I will always write deep, hardcore stuff. But I promise to you that I will always be truthful in what I say. Even if I am talking about dogs, I will keep it 100% honest and pure to myself and my beliefs. And I hope you can provide me with 100% honesty with what is pure and good to you.

  Not really quite sure what else to put here so I will end on this note. I hope to carry through with this and I hope to have you along with me. Welcome to The Chill Blog :)

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. Good luck, Tiffany! I really hope that you stick with it this time around!

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top