Current Obsession: Neutral Pinks



 Hey guys! I am back today with an obsession of mine! I am known to fall deeply in love with a trend from time to time, and this time, it's with neutral pinks. They are usually named something to do with spice, just because it is a spicy pink, but to me, they are more neutral than anything else.

 I love this shade because I think it matches my skin tone amazingly! I love this color on my lips, on my nails, and in clothing! Down below, I have featured my personal favorites in this trend. I tend to use these more than anything else! So I hope you enjoy :)



Milani Lipstick in Naturally Chic



Maybelline Lipstick in Summer Sunset


Sonia Kashuk Nail Polish in Spice It Up


 Thanks so much for reading! I hope you have a great day, and I will see you guys tomorrow!



CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top