What Am I Listening To? [Updated]




Hey guys! It's been so long since I have made a new "What Am I Listening To?" playlist for you! Honestly, I am always listening to something new, but when I find some songs I can't get out of my head, I have to share! So, here is my summer 2016 playlist! I hope you enjoy :)

Can't Stop The Feeling by Justin Timberlake




  I am absolutely obsessed with this song! Well me as well as the rest of the world XD. It's just a feel good pop song, and the world needs more of those. I feel like this song is the 2016 version of "Happy" by Pharrell. It's everywhere I turn, and it's just infectious! The song just makes you want to dance. Plus, I am obsessed with anything Max Martin touches. He is just a musical mastermind, and the more I research about him, the more I admire his work. Overall, I feel like I am going to be listening to this song for a VERY long time :)

If It's Lovin' That U Want by Rihanna







 So this is a random favorite. But in May I went to see Rihanna and she was amazing live! So I went back home with an obsession of Rihanna songs! As I was searching through Spotify, I realized how much I loved this song. I remember when it first came out I was obsessed with this song too. I thought it was such a cool sounding song. Now, I just find this song as a guilty-pleasure song. I will forever adore Rihanna, and this song was pretty much the start of my love for her.

Get Outta My Dreams, Get Into My Car by Billy Ocean



 That video cover is so random, but to be honest, so is this song. I love 80's music, and this song is almost like the epitome of 80's pop. It is groovy, as well as just catchy. This song makes me want to dance and have a little party in my head every time I hear it. Anyone who knows me, knows that 80's music is one my favorite times in music history, and this song is 80's pop in a tune. (Plus it was on Pretty Woman so there's another fun fact XD)

 Thanks so much for checking out what I am listening to! I think the overall pattern is upbeat songs, which is perfect for summer! As well, I have made a totally random, but summer approved playlist on Spotify, which I will share down below! I hope you enjoy, and thanks so much for reading :)


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top