20 Facts About Me



Hello guys! So I don't know if you know this or not, but this is my 20th blog post! In honor of that, I wanted to do something a little different than I have ever done. I wanted you guys to get to know me better! I feel like sometimes I can be a robot on here by just doing beauty posts, and I feel like you guys don't get to see my personality. So I wanted to share some of my facts and I hope you guys enjoy this!

1. I am currently 19 years old. I will be the big 2-0 in October! I am actually really excited and nervous to turn 20. I don't know if it's weird to be nervous for an age, but I am.

2. I have a cat! Her name is Zoey and I actually saved her. She was a stray cat that hung out around my house. She made her way to my heart, and it's been amazing ever since!



3. I'm a huge animal person. If I had unlimited money and resources to do so, I would get all of the stray animals and all of the animals in shelters that are close to being put down, and I would make several mansions for them. Just so that they can live the rest of their lives in happiness, and don't have to worry about whether or not they can live.

4. Despite owning a cat, my favorite animal is a koala. Aren't they just the cutest thing ever?

5. I started blogging because I love to write. I have written fan fiction, I have written poems and songs that I keep to myself, and I have written short stories before. So blogging is just an extension of my love to write. (Please, no one look for my fan fiction - It's Horrible!)

6. I had two blogs before this one. I am so glad that I deleted them because they are literally the most embarrassing thing ever. I think I literally posted about One Direction one time. Like, let's just forget that happened.

7. My all time favorite song is Sunday Morning by Maroon 5. I've always alternated between that song and Somewhere Only We Know by Keane, but I find the Maroon 5 song more romantic but in a subtle and intimate way.



8. Alternative is my favorite music genre.

9. I am a huge fan of all things music. I love many genres so I feel very balanced in my tastes. I can listen to Hannah Montana then want to listen to John Mayer. And from there go to One Direction, and then Paramore. I just really love music.

10. 10 is my favorite number! I was born October 10th, which is 10/10 if you were to write them out as numbers.

11. I am currently a college student. I am studying Business at the moment. Not really sure what I want to do with it yet, but I guess we will see what happens soon!

12. I actually like school. Like, I don't like homework and tests, because who does? But I love to learn and I actually like to study whenever I actually decide to study. Maybe I'm just a nerd!

13. In school, I was an artsy student. I was in choir and got involved in theater. I am going to leave of picture of my hey-days of being Tracy Turnblad in my high school's production of Hairspray! I was also a nerd and took all the hardest classes my school had to offer. I literally walked into college a sophomore.



14. My inspiration for starting a blog was watching Zoella's videos on YouTube. I just really fell in love with her personality, and I liked how natural and lively she came off.

15. My Youtube favorites to watch are Zoella, Jaclyn Hill, and I am currently getting into My Life As Eva. All of them embody the things I was talking about for Zoella above. They are all lively and fun, but really helpful.

16. I came up with my blog name through my own name, not because I thought I was chill. My middle initial is C and my last name is Hill, so I just combined the two get Chill.

17. My middle name is Cimona. It's pronounced like "See-Mona."

18. I have naturally really curly hair. It's kind of straightened out as the years have past, but when I was younger, I had an afro! Here is proof!



19. I am terribly claustrophobic! Large crowds of people are literally the things that gives me nightmares. If I am in a restaurant and the only seat that doesn't have someone sitting around it is in the corner, I will sit in the corner. It's actually so bad that I get panic attacks sometimes. Like if there is too much noise around me, my head starts to hurt and everything sounds like the buzz you might hear if you flipped to a channel you don't have on the television. It can get really bad!

20. My all time favorite beauty product is mascara.


 I hope you guys have enjoyed this post! It was a fun one to write!  I hope you all have a great day, and I will see you on Sunday!

Question of the Post! What is one fact about you that you are most proud of?


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top