Life Update


 Hello guys! Long time, no see! Today's post is going to be a little bit different than my other posts. Today I just want to talk to whoever is reading this. I don't necessarily have a purpose, but I wanted to let you guys in on what's going on in my world. I hadn't really done it before, so I thought I would give it a try.

 First, I want to address my absence on here. The last month has been super crazy for me. And even more so, this last week was super super crazy! I have been up to my head in school work, and work has been, well, work. Work is always crazy for me. But last week we had a really important visit, and seeing as though I am a store leader, I was there a lot! That and school really ate my time. Plus last week I was diagnosed with bronchitis, so if you're wondering why I haven't posted a video, it's because I can't go two sentences without coughing. If my coughs were the tiny little coughs, I would film. But no, my coughs sound like a building falling down in an earthquake, so it's not the best for me to over-use it right now. So I just want to say a major sorry to anyone who has been waiting for a video. I cannot say when I can get one up, but I am doing everything I can to get rid of this cough!

 I am so glad I got those off my chest! Onto the more fun things! Since I have been sick, I have been using my sick time (the little I get to rest!) to enjoy some new things. I have grown very much in love with hot tea. I get specialty teas from a little boutique in town, and I have been drinking them like nobody's business! As well, I had some green tea from when I got sick like a year ago, so I have also been drinking those. I find it almost relaxing to have some nice, hot tea before bed. Plus it is seriously helping with the sore throat! (Remember when I said "fun things" like five sentences ago. Yeah, this is the fun stuff! XD)

 As well, I have fallen back in love with reading. It's not that I ever fell out of love with reading; it's just that I usually don't have the time nor do I make the time to read. But since I haven't been able to do much else, reading has found some time! I am currently reading "Girl Online" by Zoe Sugg, aka the most perfect human alive other than Beyonce. My love for Zoella runs deep, so I am so excited to finally be reading her book! I haven't gotten too far into it; I am on Chapter 15 but the chapters are tiny. But so far I really like it! I love reading about a girl with layers. Penny, the lead character, is dynamic and she has fears, and goals, and life. I am just really digging this book, so you should check it out if you haven't. I am making it a goal of mine to read a book every month. I just want to push myself to read more. This also means I have an excuse to go to the book store more often, so that's exciting!

 I think I am going to end it on that note! Thanks so much for reading, and I am so sorry for my absence. I really am trying to get better about updating. As for the YouTube channel, I don't know when I'll be better to record, but as soon as I am, you can bet I will be filming! I already have some video ideas, so I cannot wait to record.

Question of the Post, because I miss these!: Are you reading anything?! Let me know!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top