Lazy Day Makeup







Why hello there again! I am (finally) going to do the tutorial I have been meaning to do for ages now. At first I didn't know what kind of makeup I wanted to do for this tutorial, but my inspiration came from this past week being so stressful! From exams to planning for next week, I have just been swamped this week! When that happens, I tend to get really lazy on my makeup. For me. I just need to look presentable and I am out the door. So I wanted to show you guys what I do for the ultimate lazy day as far as my makeup goes! I hope you enjoy :)



 First things first, when it's a lazy day, I don't wear foundation. I know, that may seem weird, but I don't. I instead opt for a concealer  and primer, this way I don't feel coated in foundation. Because I am too lazy for that to be honest. XD. I use the Rimmel London Stay Matte primer. I really like how this one isn't silicon based. Silicon is great for dry skin types that are wanting a dewy to natural finish. I however, do not fall into either of those lines, so I opt for a more cream like consistency like the Rimmel one. As for concealer, I use the Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the shade Medium. I really love the whole Fit Me line. It is something I would definitely recommend to someone who has troubles finding their shade in anything. That's always an issue for me, so I just love this line from Maybelline.

 Next I use the Benefit Roller Lash mascara. I am going do a review on this product in the nearby future, because I feel like I have a lot to say about this product. But for this look today, it's perfect. It gives me a natural look while still making my lashes look longer and more defined. I apply like 3 coats of this mascara and then my eyes are good!

 To finish off the look, I use a Revlon lipgloss in the shade Pink Petal. This is almost sheer, expect it does have a slight nude pink affect. My lips are naturally on the darker pink side, so this lipgloss makes my lips appear lighter. I love this lipgloss to put over a lipstick so that I get some shine on my lips, or on its own for a natural look.

 And here is the result! I know, so shocking ;)




Thanks so much for reading this little post! I hope all of you are having a great and lazy day! I will see you guys on Sunday for a brand new post!

Here is my question for the post!

What do you guys do on a lazy day? Jam out to music? Sleep? Work? Let me know by commenting down below!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top