The Sunday Detox


 Hello guys! I hope you all enjoyed my video from Thursday! It was something I deeply enjoyed because I love making videos. I love editing, filming, and uploading videos. It reminded me of my freshman year of high school when I was on my school's show. It was a lot of fun, and I hope to do more of it in the future. I was thinking I can upload a video on Thursdays and then blog on here on Sunday's. I'm not sure how it's gonna work yet, but I'm definitely working on it!

 Today's post is going to be a little different from my usual posts. I normally talk about beauty or music, but today I wanted to have a little chat about cleansing. Not like a cleansing shake or something like that. But a mental cleanse. Something to freshen the mind and start the week off on a good note! Sunday is officially the start of a week, so why not make it a cleanse day?

 To start my week off right, I decided that I was going to do all the things that I should be doing anyways. For example, I had a delicious salad for lunch as opposed to getting fast food like I normally do. I know fast food is so bad for my health, but I always opt for it because it is relatively cheap and great for my on-the-go schedule. But I can feel the effects it is having on me. I am more sluggish, I am not fitting my clothes as well, and overall I am not the same happy-go-lucky girl that I normally am. So today I stopped at McAlister's Deli and had the most delicious salad! I love McAlister's because you can order ahead, and it's ready by time you get there to pick it up. So really it's the best of both worlds when it comes to convenience and good for my health. And as a bonus, their sweet tea is to die for!


 Sorry for the picture quality, I was at work. But that was something else that helped me feel productive today: Work. I opened myself to be more contributing at work. I stayed on top of everything that came my way today at work. By allowing myself not to get distracted(which is really easy at my job), I helped myself be more productive in the few hours I worked.

 After work, I headed to the gym! If you follow me on Twitter, you might know that I had broken my pinky toe. So working out had somehow gotten lost as a result. But I went to the gym and didn't allow myself to make any excuses for my toe. To be real, it's probably been like 5 weeks now, so it should be cured. But I worked out and my toe didn't bother me at all, which made me really happy. I won't say that I was super productive at the gym, because I know that I am just getting back into the groove of it. But just getting myself onto the treadmill was an accomplishment itself.And I think that it's so important when embarking on a cleanse of any kind to set small goals so that you can feel accomplished in your small victories. 

 I know this post seems so random, because it's random to me as I am writing it. But I wanted to share with you guys how I am cleansing myself this Sunday in order to start my week off right! I will let you guys know how the rest of my week goes, but for right now, it's going pretty dandy.

 Thanks so much for reading today guys! I am not quite sure what I am going to do on Thursday yet, but I am excited for it. This cleanse is making me so much more excited than normal, I swear I am annoying myself. But anyways, I hope you have a great day and I will see you on Thursday!

What do you like to do to relax and unwind? Be sure to let me know!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top