The Miracle of Blotting Sheets


 Hello guys! As you may or may not know, I have oily skin. I normally like having oily skin, because of its natural glowing look. But there are times when I can tell my face looks like a slip and slide. So when that happens, I have my trusty blotting sheets! So today I wanted to talk about why I love blotting sheets! I hope you enjoy :)

 Blotting sheets are used for when your face, or any part of your body really, gets oily. Blotting those areas gets rid of excess oils and helps to make it look more natural and matte. I go through like 5 in one sitting because of how oily I am. But really that could be less if you happen to only get oily in your T-zone, or you catch it before it looks really gross. I happen to never catch it until I look gross, so that's why I go through so many! XD

 What I love most about blotting sheets is that they are relatively inexpensive! I got one set from Ulta for like $3, and the other set at Marshall's for like $2. They are usually inexpensive, and can really help a look. 

 Blotting sheets are amazing if you have combination to oily skin. If you are more dry, you probably will never need these. But I know that some people get oily in their T zone only, so this is still perfect for you! I make sure to always keep a pack in my purse because you never know when the oils will attack your face. 

 Thanks so much for reading, and I hope you found it informative. Stay tuned for tomorrow's post, because it's gonna be a good one :)



CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top