February Favorites!


 Hello guys! I am so sorry for not posting this on Thursday! I was caught up with work, which was not as fun as blogging is! But I am here now :). I just want to say thank you to anyone who is reading this now, or has read it before! As of today I am almost at 3000 page views and this is my fourth month blogging! That absolutely blows my mind! So thank you so much for making reading and making my little hobby so much more than a hobby to me!

Now onto my favorites for the month of February! I actually didn't buy much makeup in the month of February! I am not quite sure why, but it just worked out that way. But I did have three purchases that just made me very happy. I don't know to explain it, but does anyone else ever get extremely happy by the idea of buying more stuff? Because that's me all the way! So let's talk about what I bought!


 My first favorite purchase in February is the Too Faced Blushing Bronzer set in the shade Carrie and Big. I initially bought it because it was Carrie and Big, but once I started playing with it, I fell in love with it! (Which as I am writing this, I am watching Sex and the City) What I love about this bronzer is that it's not super pigmented, which is what you would want if you wanted a more contoured look. But for me, I just want to add warmth to my face after I apply my foundation. I find it just makes my face look like the sun is hitting it. I mean, if you really wanted to, you can go without bronzer, but I like it for a pop of warmth. Plus, the blush that comes with this set is actually really nice on the skin. It is more pigmented than the bronzer, but when combined with the bronzer, you get a really nice flushed look. Like you are naturally rose-y. 



 Next up is the Lash Sensational by Maybelline. I think that by far this is the best mascara out there under $10. It is absolutely amazing at giving your lashes volume! If volume is your thing, I would say this is the mascara for you! This mascara also has a nice tube. I am so particular about what the mascara looks like, but not because it looks pretty, but because it's easier for me to hold if it's a curvy tube as opposed to just a stick looking tube. As well, the formula is very lightweight and easy on the eyes! I can be a little sensitive to that, so I always look for easy to wear mascaras.



 Speaking of easy to wear mascaras, my last favorite for the month of February is the Benefit They're Real mascara. I will say that mascara is my favorite beauty product, so I tend to buy more mascaras than anything else. What I love about They're Real is that it is great at lengthening and separating my lashes. I tend to pair this with the Lash Sensational, just to get the overall false lash look. But alone, this is great for a more natural look. A great thing about this mascara is that it acts as a waterproof mascara. Depending on how you feel about waterproof, this may sway your opinion slightly. It is a pain to take off, but try to cry with this mascara on: barely anything is lost. It is more on the pricey side at $23, but it is worth the investment if you desire a false lashes kind of look. 


 I hope you enjoyed knowing what my favorite products were for the month of February! And in turn, thanks so much for reading this! I cannot wait to do my tutorial on Sunday! I hope to see you there too :)



I told you my favorites, now tell me yours! What were your favorite products in February? 



CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top