What Am I Listening To? (April 2015)

 Hello guys! I just want to say thank you so much if you are reading this right now. It honestly means the world to me that you have stopped whatever you were doing to read this for like 5 minutes. I deeply appreciate you guys! I just wanted to say that because I feel like I don't say it enough. Like I understand I am not big in any sense, but I want to promote being grateful and showing just how appreciative I am of anyone reading this. So this was my way of doing that. Onto the post at hand!

 I think everyone who knows me personally knows that I am a huge music person. I eat, breathe, and sleep music. And I am always looking for new people to fall in love with their music. So I wanted to share with you guys an updated playlist just to feature some new artists and some new songs that you may or may not have heard of! I hope you enjoy this :)

Ghost by Halsey


 Recently I discovered Halsey. She is this super cool singer/songwriter that writes the most killer songs. Her EP Room 93 is literally my life right now. Anyways, this song is my personal favorite off of the EP. I love the melody of the song. It's unique in that it doesn't follow the mold of pop songs that I know of. She is deeply original and I think this song, as well as the others on her EP showcase her originality. She is definitely an artist to watch. I think she might be a big name one day.

My Type by Saint Motel


 This song is just so fun! It made the list because of the high energy of the instrumental. I cannot honestly tell you a single lyric of this song, but I love it for it's energy. It really symbolizes summer to me, if that makes sense? Like I can imagine a dance party to this song because it is that good. If you ever want to take five minutes and dance off any troubles, this would be a good song to do that to! And the video is perfect for the song as far as colors go! It's a summer song, for sure.

What About Your Friends by TLC


 This is probably the most random song in the group! I was listening to music with my mom the other day and she blasts this song. I honestly hadn't heard a lot of TLC's music except for the mega hits like Waterfalls and No Scrubs. But I really liked this song. It's got a great beat to it, and it's got a lot energy. It's a great song to sing along to once you know the lyrics. What's fun about any TLC song is that a part will be sung, and some will be rapped. So you really get the best of both worlds with any TLC song.


 Thanks so much for reading this! I hope you found a new song to love! As well, I hope you guys have all had a great Thursday! I know I have had a busy but great one!

Question of the Post! What are your current favorite songs? And be sure to leave links to your blog if you have one! I am always looking for new blogs to read!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top