My Top Products for Spring



 Hello guys! First and foremost, thank you for reading today! I know that I took a little break from blogging last week because it was a crazy week, and I just wanted to breathe a little! But I am sorry that I didn't say anything about it. Honestly, it just happened. I didn't mean to take a break, but I am glad I did. In the meantime, I have something very exciting to announce to you guys... Sometime soon, I will be experimenting with a Youtube video! Something where you guys can see what I look like and how I talk and whatnot! If it proves to be a good move, then I will keep doing it. But if not, then I will continue as a blogger! We will see soon, but I thought I would share that with you guys before I did it, just in case you cared to see it! Now onto the post :)

 I absolutely love Spring! The flowers are blooming, the sun is shining, and the weather is just the right kind of cool. Spring is pretty much the best season ever, except for humidity. I know that here, it can get so humid! And with my oily skin, I can easily look gross! So I have decided to share with you guys my top products for spring, and I hope that you guys can find this helpful as well!

 My top product for Spring is Almay's CC Cream. I am using this to clear some redness in my cheek area. But the reason this product is at the top of my list is because I am too lazy for foundation when it gets hot. It's true, I try to avoid foundation whenever it gets warm because it makes me feel like my face is heavy. I don't know if I am being dramatic about that, but maybe I am. But CC cream is a very light coverage alternative to foundation as well as being a complexion correction cream. I apply this like you would foundation. But I make sure to only take a small amount, like around the size of a nickel.

 My second product is the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer! I love just how great the applicator of this concealer is! It is amazing at really getting into those fine line areas. I love how easy it is to use as well. I literally spread the concealer to where I want it to go, and then rub it in with my fingers. It's super easy and it's got really good coverage.

 Next is the Ulta Weightless Lipstick! I bought this during the 21 Days of Beauty event Ulta just recently had and I was amazed by it! It is super light weight and easy on the lips. However, it is really pigmented for being a light weight lipstick formula. I wasn't sure what to think when I first got it, but now I am in love with them! The shade I got is a nice pink for my skin tone. I find that a nice pink is perfect for the spring and summer months. I know that pinks vary for each skin tone as far as like a natural lip color, or something that makes your lips brighter than what they already are. So this is something you might want to take into consideration before you buy any lips colors.

 My last product is the NYX Matte Finishing Spray. I am oil prone, so I find in the Spring and Summer that my face looks crazy if I am out long enough. I carry around blotting papers and they don't quite do the trick for me. But I find that if I finish off my makeup routine with this setting spray that I don't look as oily or shiny. I know Urban Decay has a similar setting spray, but I wanted to play with a cheaper one first just in case I didn't like it. And so far, NYX has done the trick! I would love to get the Urban Decay one soon, so we will see!


 That's all of my favorite products for Spring! I look forward to seeing you guys really soon! I know that I have missed blogging, and I love being back! And I really can't wait to start videos soon! I am waiting to edit the video I have recorded until I get some time. Everything is crazy with school coming to an end.

I am rambling now, so I will leave you guys now with a question: What are your favorite products for spring? Comment down below if you have any!

See you guys soon :)

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top