Christmas Gifts under $15



Hello guys! I so excited for Christmas! I actually had another post planned for today, but I changed it at the last minute because I wanted a more Christmas-y post. So I am here to give you some ideas for presents that are on the more affordable side. I can honestly say I am done Christmas shopping, but just in case you are still in need of a few gifts, then I hope I can help!

So let's get started!

For: Dad




 If you are in a bind for getting your dad a gift, I don't think you can go wrong with slippers! They are ultra cozy and who doesn't love slippers?! These pair are from TJ Maxx, and they are only $10!! It's a great deal, and a great gift.

For: Mom



 So I know the typical gift would be a candle. And while your mom may love a candle, I think it's a little over done. So to spice it up, I chose this set from Target. It is still a candle, but it's prettier and it is a little more festive of a present than just a candle. This is $12.99 currently on Target's website, and I actually kind of want it for myself XD

For: Sister



 Now this gift idea may not be the best gift, depending on if you sister likes makeup or not. But I feel like this set has a variety of colors, so even if she doesn't like one color, there are several she could like. But I have chosen this Matte lip stain set from Forever 21. It is only $12 and like I mentioned, there are a variety of colors. So I think this could be a great gift idea!

For: Brother



 Okay, so I will be the first to tell you, I am completely winging this one! I don't have a brother, and I haven't had a boyfriend, so my experience of buying men's stuff is very limited. However, I don't think you could go wrong with a tech gift. This is a three in one set from Forever 21. It includes earphones, a dock, and a stylus pen. The best part about it? It is only $8! I am not sure if it's the best gift for a guy, but for the price, I figured it was a good start :)

For: Best Friend


 For my best friend, I would get her this cute earring set from H&M. They are neutral and earthy, and just gorgeous. Plus, they are studs, so your friend can always wear them :) And, they are only $10, so it is a bargain!


So there is my list! I hope you guys got some ideas. Thanks so much for reading, and I hope you have a great day :)


(All images are property of their respective owners)

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top