Review: They're Real by Benefit



Hello guys! I know what you're thinking: Two posts in one week? Well I know that I had skipped a week previously, and I just got in the stuff I ordered on Ulta! I thought about doing a haul blog post, but I decided that I wanted to do this review instead. So if you have never tried They're Real by Benefit and/or curious about it, I am going to give you my personal opinion about it. Now, I will warn you guys that I am in no way a professional when it comes to makeup. In fact, I really got into makeup like three months ago. So what I am going to post is just opinion based on what I have already tried and how I liked the product. So let's get started!



 First things first about this mascara is that it's applicator is AH-MAZING! Look at how many bristles there are and how long the actual applicator is! I love this because when I tried it for the first time, it really got each individual lash. Like even the hard to reach spots. When I was doing research for this product before I got it, I asked my best friend, who is like my beauty guru, about it. I was unsure if I was going to like it, but she reassured me I would, just because of the applicator alone. And she did not disappoint! I really hope my picture does it justice because it is just, so amazing. I can't even explain to you how much I love it.

 Next thing I love about this product is that it is really lightweight. I have sensitive eyes, so I find that I have to be really picky about what mascaras and eye products I use. Like I have bought mascaras before that I felt like made my eyes really heavy so I have stopped using them, even though everything else about it was fantastic. With They're Real, the formula is pretty lightweight. It honestly doesn't even feel like I am wearing makeup, and yet my lashes look good. Here's a picture of me with it on.




 Please excuse my ratchet eyebrows in the first picture! But I think you guys see what I am trying to say. It's so lightweight without sacrificing the volume and the definition I wanted. There's very few mascaras I can honestly say have this quality. So I love it in that aspect!

 Lastly, I love the actual bottle of the mascara. I know this may sound weird, but I tend to prefer mascara tubes that have curves on them. I find that it's easier for me to hold the bottle as I am applying it if it is curvy. Maybe that's just a personal preference that has no relationship to the actual mascara quality, but it's going to make this post because, well, because I like it.

 I hope this short post has been helpful to any of you guys looking to invest in this mascara. I would say that if you can afford it, then most definitely get it. It's a little on the pricer side at $23. But it, in my opinion, is worth the investment. If you want some of the same benefits of They're Real but don't want to pay $23 for mascara, I would recommend you get the Covergirl Lashblast mascara. It is lightweight in its consistency, and has an applicator comparable to the Benefit mascara. Plus it goes for around $8, which is almost a third of the cost of They're Real. 

 So what mascaras do you guys use? Any favorites you want to rave about? Be sure to leave your favorites in the comments below! Thanks so much for reading!


































CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top