Wake Up Beautiful



 Hello guys! I am back with a new post! It feels like forever since I have actually written a blog post! I am so excited to write this post today though. Major news though before I get into my tips for waking up flawless. (Sings Beyonce to myself). The Chill Blog just reached 9000 views!!! Yay!! I am proud of this little passion project of mine. I have been blogging since December, and even though I am by no means a great blogger, blogging just makes me feel happy. I love writing posts, and editing videos, and coming up with new things to talk about. So thank you to everyone who has ever clicked on my blog and read a post for like a minute. It means the world to me that I have a little voice on the internet.

 Now onto my tips for waking up beautiful!

1. Drink lots of water!

 I now this is probably the most redundant tip for beauty, but there is a good reason it is! I notice my skin is more much more radiant and healthy looking when I have had a good amount of water the previous day. I always carry a water bottle on me. To be honest, I do not drink carbonated beverages, so this tip is easy for me. However, if you are someone that doesn't like to drink water, this tip might be a little more difficult. If you don't like regular water, there are so many ways to still get water in your system without drinking bland water. There is Vitamin Water, which I think everyone knows about. There are also drink infusers (I think that's what they are called) where you can put a little flavor into your water. My all time favorite flavor is grape.

2. Invest in a good beauty routine

 I know my skin always feels better when I do my nightly skin routine. In case you don't know what I do, here is an old post of mine where I tell you guys my nightly routine. I live by this routine. I know everyone has different needs and likes, so your routine should be personalized to your needs. The key here is being consistent. The more often you do this routine, the more effective it will be for you. Plus, make sure you are doing a routine that benefits your needs. I know that I exfoliate everyday, however, if you have dry skin, this wouldn't work for you. Overexfoliating dry skin will cause your skin to be more irritated.

3. Take a shower at night.

 This might seem totally random, but it works for me. I have curly hair, so if I take a shower at night, in the morning, my hair is gorgeous. My curls look beachy and wavy. However, if I take a shower in the morning and let my hair air dry through the day, my hair looks like a frizzy mess. I know I have some friends that swear by taking a shower in the morning, but I just can't do it. Plus, I always sleep better when I take a shower at night.


 I hope you have enjoyed these tips! Let me know if you have any tips for waking up beautiful! Thanks so much for reading :)

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top