Natural Beauty: Products to Achieve a Natural Glow*




  Hey guys! I am back with a new post! This post is in collaboration with Glossier. Glossier is a modern beauty company that specializes in skincare products. If you care to check them out, the link is provided. Glossier was grown out of Into The Gloss, which is one of the largest beauty blogs in the whole world. Their goal is to enhance the natural skin, as opposed to hiding it. I was so excited when they approached me to write this blog post because I love going au naturale just as much as I love applying makeup. So I am going to share with you the products that I use for achieving a natural look. And be sure to check out Glossier! 

Now onto the post :)


My first product is the Almay CC cream. I personally use this as a detox per-say from heavy foundations. I find that when I wear a lot of face makeup and for a good length of time, my face looks more red. I think it is because I am forcing it off with a cleansing towelette often, which causes my sensitive skin to get a little more sensitive. I love CC creams because there is a small tint to it, but it works at reversing some of the discoloration on the face. CC stands for color correcting, so if you are more red, then this works to getting your skintone to your natural tone. If you happen to have discoloration problems, I totally recommend this CC cream.



  My next product is the Rimmel London Stay Glossy lip gloss. This is a totally random addition to this list, because it doesn't really do much for you. But I included it because I have recently discovered it, and its formulation is AMAZING! It has the perfect amount of shine, while not being too sticky. This is the perfect lip gloss for a day of going natural. The shade itself is not too pink, nor too mauve. It is a great natural shade, and it keeps the lips looking glossy!


Aveeno's Daily Moisturizing Lotion is a holy grail product of mine. I use this every night as a moisturizer after I have cleansed and exfoliated. As well, I will sometimes apply this if I feel like my skin is a little dry in the morning, just to give my skin a natural glow. This lotion works better than most lotions on the market because it truly penetrates the skin tissue layers to moisturize not only the top layer of skin, like most lotions do, but to moisturize deeper skin tissue layers. I can go a couple days of not applying this lotion and still feel as moisturized as I did when I applied it. 


  Next is the Tarte BB Tinted Treatment Primer. I personally don't use this as a primer. I will wear this as a light foundation almost. I only squeeze about the size of a nickel onto the back of my hand, and use my fingers to apply to areas I might need. This is tinted, but it gives such a natural finish that you almost forget you are wearing anything. It is super lightweight on the face, and it is infused with BB treatment, so this does have an SPF to it. BB creams normally have an SPF to it, so this helps to protect your face from some sun damage as you wear it. 


  My last product is the Too Faced Hangover RX Primer. I use this all the time, and not only as a primer. This is a great primer if that is what you care most about. But this works to make the skin more healthy, as opposed to making your makeup look better. It is infused with coconut water, electrolytes, and probiotics to nourish your face and make it healthier. I was talking to a friend about it one time, and she said "It's like Gatorade for your face!" Which is so true! If you can imagine what Gatorade does for an athlete, that is what this primer does for your face. This is quickly becoming a holy grail product for me, and it amazing for a day of going natural.


Thanks so much for reading! I hope you guys are having a great day! And I will see you guys soon for a new post :)

Let me know if you have any great products for going au naturale! 

FTC: This blog post is in collaboration with Glossier. This has not been sponsored. All views stated are my own. 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top