My New Favorite Mascara



Hey guys! I hope you are enjoying these daily blog posts! It is quite fun coming up with new stuff everyday. I feel like I am more creative when I have a daily deadline as opposed to a weekly deadline. That might seem counter-intuitive, but is proving true for me! Today I am going to share with you my newest mascara obsession. I know I probably always have a new mascara that I am in love with, but mascara is my favorite beauty product! I am always switching it up, and trying new mascaras. I can get quite fussy with mascara, so when I find one I like, I tend to only use that mascara.

 My newest mascara obsession is the L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Butterfly Intenza mascara. This mascara caught my eye the other day while I was at the store because of it's bristle. This bristle looked amazing from the package. I am a sucker for a lot of bristles on mascaras, so this one certainly caught my attention fast!

 So I bought it and immediately tried it on. Needless to say, it was love at first application. This mascara goes on like a dream. All of your lashes are separated and nicely volumized! I think that's a word, but even if it isn't, I am sure you guys know what I mean :).



  After about three coats, your lashes look long and full of volume. Plus, the formula isn't too heavy, so I find it is quite a wearable, day-to-day mascara. If you want more drama, all you need to do is apply more coats, and then you have gorgeous and dramatic lashes. It is very diverse.

 The L'Oreal mascaras I have tried have all been amazing. I love their formulas because none of the mascaras are too heavy, so it is nice to apply and wear. Plus you can find them at the drugstore, or at the supermarket, so it is on the cheaper side of makeup! This is a great mascara to add to your mascara collection. Or if you are on the lookout for a new mascara, I would say give this one a shot!

 Thanks so much for reading, and I hope you enjoyed this post! See you guys tomorrow!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top