What Am I Listening To? (11/25/16)





 Hey guys! I am back with an updated playlist of songs I have been loving at the moment. I am always listening to music, and my taste is always changing, so I thought I would share my most current playlist! I hope you enjoy :)

I Feel It Coming - The Weeknd ft Daft Punk




  I am absolutely obsessed with this song. I had heard it pretty much when the single was released on Spotify, and I was immediately in love with it. I think it has such a, forgive me for saying it, groovy sound. I really love the songs that were in collaboration with Daft Punk. The album in its whole is quite pop/R&B, but the Daft songs have more of a pop feel, and anyone who knows me knows that I am a sucker for pop music. This song feels like the best of both artists combined in one song. So I totally recommend you to check it out.


Chunky - Bruno Mars



The past week in album releases has been a crazy good one. Bruno Mars' new album 24K Magic is like the epic throwback, 90's R&B mixtape. Every song on that album is so good, filled with everything you loved about Bruno Mars in the first place. The romantic songs are not so much sappy like Bruno in the Doo Wops and Hooligans era, but there is still an element of romance in the album. Chunky in particular is probably my favorite song on the album, and I knew it was going to be. When I first heard it on Saturday Night Live, I knew that that song was drenched in 90's R&B. Plus, it's so catchy that it's literally impossible to not want to dance when you hear it.


It's Alright, It's Ok - Ashley Tisdale



This is probably the most random song on my playlist at the moment, but that's totally like me to have a few random songs! I loved this song in middle school, and I rediscovered my love for it when Ashley Tisdale sang it on her YouTube channel. It felt like a wave of nostalgia when I saw the video in my subscriptions feed, so of course I listened to it! Afterwards, I think I listened to the actual studio version on Spotify like 10 times. This song is the most Disney version of an angsty breakup song you will ever hear, but I love it for that reason.


 I have a playlist in case you want to hear the other songs I have been listening to! Thanks so much for reading, and I will see you soon!



CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top